2019 JOB OPPORTUNITIES
FIELD WORKER (FT/PT)
This is a full or part season position May until November. Ability to lift #50 required. Position requires capacity to deal with inclement weather and long periods of sustained physical labor.
- Plants, maintains and harvests a variety of vegetable crops in the field and greenhouse
- Communicates with staff on daily basis for labor needs (planting, weed control and harvest)
- Maintains a safe working environment for self around equipment, tools and weather.
- Manages harvest schedule and logs as appropriate
- Completes daily harvest of required needs and transports to wash house in timely manner to be cleaned and prepared for sale
- Cleans and cares for all tools and supplies related to position on a daily basis
- Works as needed to complete tasks around farm
- Manages required supplies relevant to job (seed, plastic, tools etc)
- Provides support in Pack-House as required.
- Has working familiarity of different types of crops
- Performs any other task related to the operation of the farm.